Amazing space, truly the most unique loft I have ever seen in Chicago. It has massive open space, 22 ft tall ceilings with a 34 foot wide living room. It faces directly south with 10 foot tall windows accross the entire space, and it has skylights. The wood floors are original but refinished, and beautiful. The kitchen and bath are modern and updated within the past 5 years. The master is on a second level of this duplex space. The master bedroom is 25 x 16 foot, with a walk in closet. You must see this space to really appreciate all of the exposed brick, timber, and character. Please look for the virtual tour listed below.
- 2000 sq. ft, duplex loft, w/ 22 ft tall ceilings
- 2 bed, 2 full baths
- Very bright and sunny
- Open 7 foot wide staircase to the second level
- Kitchen has frig, stove,microwave & dishwasher
- Both baths have marble countertops
- One secure parking spot is included
- Exposed brick and timber beams throughout
- Original,refinished solid oak flooring throughout
- Walk in closet in the master
- Skylights all along top level
This unique loft is in the best part of Logan Square, just west of Western Ave. 4 blocks and south of Fullerton 2 blocks. The building is located on a quiet, tree-lined, side street. It is only three blocks to a local Starbucks cafe, and only 1 block to the train stop on the Blue Line train. The building has really great neighbors, many artists and photographers included. Come and see for yourself the charm of this loft.
Also If you need any help about family law, our divorce firms in Riverside, CA are available to assist in similar cases.